You know Ms. Lyssa gotta keep you up on all the trends.
So here is the latest – I guess you can give a nod to the recession and environmentally friendly shoppers but DENIM cut-offs are making a come back. The good thing about this trend is that it is a good look for males and females, plus, jr, petite, misses, everybody.
You can make your own denim cut-offs with some old jeans or you can go to the mall and buy a pair – most fall under the $100 mark, but you know some of the high class denim lines can cost you a grip. Here’s some do’s/don’ts for wearing your Denim cut-off”s:
- DO find a length that’s right for your body type
- DO make sure to complement you shorts with a trendy t-shirt or girly blouse (like Rhianna and beyonce
- DO be creative with your footwear: sneakers, flat boots, gladiator sandals for day and stilettos or pumps for night.
- DON’T go for the coochie-cutter style (booty shorts) you’ll look sleazy NOT stylish
- DON’T go for total grunge look- keep it classy with your accessories and shirt