Ok, so Fab Girl Sabrina and I could not choose 1 shoue for this week’s spotlight – we love the designer Proenza Schouler though. You know Fab Girl Sabrina LOVES colors and not matching, so you would have thought she’d choose these, the Proenza Scholer OE0002, but nope, these were my fave. Funny!
The OE0002’s have the trademark Spring 2010 Trend – BASKETWEAVE. You’re going to see basketweave details all over your accessories this spring/summer. So get ready. Here’s the stats on the OE0002’s:
- Say something spectacular! Render yourself an audacious award carried in the radical raucousness of these Proenza Schouler™ platforms!
- Multicolored basket weave leather upper
- Luring lace-up closure, Adjustable heel strap
- Leather lining, Leather insole, Zig-zag patterned heel, Leather-covered platform, Leather sole.
- Made in Italy.
- 5 1/2″ heel, 1 3/4″ platform.
Ok so the Fab Girl Sabrina didn’t like the one’s above, she actually liked these, the OE0012’s! I’m not gonna front, I liked these too. The all-black zig-zag design is very fly and these shoes are like an all-around shoe (especially if you live in a warm weather area.
Check the stats below.
- Graduate from girl to wonder woman! Grab your cape and save the day styled in the powerful image of these Proenza Schouler™ heels!
- Terrifically textured leather upper.
- Ankle strap with luscious back lace closure.
- Open toe, Leather lining, Leather insole, Covered platform, Sexy sculpted stiletto, Leather sole.
Made in Italy
- 4″ heel, 1 1/2″ platform.