FULL FIGURE FASHION WEEK – NYC
This year’s Full Figure Fashion Week is due to be the best yet. The have super-model and plus size fashion maven Emme Aronson to host the finale showcase. Emme is a plus size supermodel, clothing designer, author, and pioneer for positive body imagery and self esteem. She is also the Founder of the National Eating Disorders Foundation. Great pick!
Also, every year FFF chooses a plus-size lady to be the face of FFF. Of course FFF will have plenty of beautiful models walking the runway, but they love to pick a fresh amateur face to be the spokesperson for the week. Could it be you?
Voting has started by there is still a chance for you to submit your info and (maybe) win the contest. Your prize will include:
- One round trip airline ticket to NYC (hotel not included). Winner MUST be able to be in NYC by Friday, June 18th or earlier.
- Two VIP, all access passes to finale runway showcase on Saturday, June 19th
An opportunity to host the red carpet VIP reception at the finale runway showcase on Saturday, June 19th
- Professional photo shoot in New York City.
- Photograph and bio will be placed on the event’s website for 6 months (or until the 2011 contest begins)
- Photograph will be placed on marketing and media items for the event.
– Good Luck!