It’s time to shop . . . my closet! When you are a lifestyle and fashion blogger, you start to gain LOTS of clothes and accessories. Some items, I fall in love with IMMEDIATELY and I keep them forever. But some items, although cute, never make it to another wear. Happens to the best of us. So, it’s time to clean out my closet.
CLICK HERE to join my FB Closet Sale
So, how does this work? Check it out:
- You have to join my the Facebook Event Page listed above.
- On Tuesday, 9/19, I’ll start posting photos of the items that are for sale.
- If you like an item, let me know in the comment by listing you email addy.
- I’ll send you an invoice. The invoice has to be paid within TWO HOURS, or the item will be released back to the page.
- All items will have a $6 shipping charge, and will be sent out between 9/22-9/25
So, what’s for sale? Well, take a look at the photos below. Items will include clothing, shoes, and accessories. Shoes are sized 12w. Clothes are sizes 22-28. Accessories are one size fits all. You’ll have some of my favorite looks in your closet. These are some of the items I’ll be selling:
This is just a sneak peek. I really hope to bless some one with these great pieces. Nothing is over $30. You purchasing from my closet sale will really help me this month. And, this will help me clean out my closet for new fly Fall pieces. So, join the event page and get ready to shop.