Um, Hello October! How’d you sneak up on me? I’m happy to report that it was actually CHILLY last night. Oh yes! Fall weather is on the way to Tennessee. With the return of cool weather, that means less time out in the streets and fashion events start to die down as the holiday season gears up. This change allows me more time to focus on quality content.
It’s back to blog basics over here! I’m proud that I was able to put out FOUR videos on the VLOG this month, with MORE to come. I’ve posted three times a week on the website. And, I’ve successfully given y’all weekly newsletters! Listen, don’t even discount my posts on INSTAGRAM; I’ve been giving you LOOKS! So, expect more quality coming from FabGlance! I’ve finally found my grove and I’m not turning back.
So, what can you expect this month>
- HBCU Homecoming Events – So, it’s my school’s Homecoming month and the start of college homecoming events across the US. You know I got a homecoming lookbook coming for you! Check out last year’s looks!
- COLLABORATIONS – I have a collaboration coming up with FORM Beauty, Private Label Extensions, and some secret ones I can’t tell you about yet! Just make sure to read the blog to see what’s popping! Wanna partner with me? Check out my PARTNER PAGE then send me an email! I’d love to share your product/event with my readers.
- 100 Days of Fitness – Yeah, I talked about it last month. Even made it to 14 days. Then, I had oral surgery, a bit of financial distress, and just overall stress, so I stopped. BUT you can always dust yourself off and try again! Let’s do it!
- #ONEMILLIONFOLLOWERS – Yeah, I’m still on that! I’m on a quest to get One Million Followers across all social media platforms (combined)! Will you be my friend on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube?
- I’m just shy of 10K across all platforms – lets get me 1000 more this month!
So, that’s what’s happening on Fabglance.com! What are your goals for the month of October? Let’s talk about it in the comments section!