This is going to be a wonderful event for Nashville. I love when businesses can mix entrepreneurial skill with volunteerism and social understanding. Keza does just that. Keza seeks out struggling business owners in African countries and teaches them how to market and make a profit from their designs. Keza’s founder and President, Jared Miller (a Nashville native) took his successful business practices to the continent in 2006. He wanted to help women in poverty by showing them a success model, not just giving them a one-time handout.
In return, the ladies produce awesome jewelry and accessories that are worthy of couture fashion houses. Keza then recruits designers to ensure that each item is cutting edge. The product is manufactured well, so customers and celebrities continue to buy the items which helps generate revenue for the small businesses.
Yearly, the organization has a fashion show to allow the public to view the collections. In addition, you can also buy items on Keza’s website. This is going to be a spectacular show. Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll experience, along with some of the sponsors.
• Wine and hors d’ oeuvres, including an elegantly roasted pig, in true African royalty style
• 12 minute video presentation of KEZA, presented by Jared N Miller, KEZA’s founder
• Runway show featuring KEZA’s runway collection designed by RISD and music track by Mindub
• Todd Smith will be your DJ for the night
• 22 of Nashville’s top models, provided by Dan Agency (modeling agency).
• Live music by a special guest
• The premier of two KEZA collections, all available for purchase.
• Photo Booth by GenerationDomination.com
Savant Vintage Couture
Hair and Makeup provided by Paul Mitchell
Hope to see you there!