|Top: Walmart, Necklace & Skirt: Styles Boutique, Shoes: Payless|
Hello December! My, my, my this year went by faster than a a 50% off sale at Sephora! For me it’s been one the most exciting yet emotionally challenging year of my life. But, I’m happy to get here and I’m excited about what 2017 has in store. So, what are your plans for December? Fab Glance has some fun stuff happening. Check it:
- Make sure to join my new NEWSLETTER! Gonna be some fun stuff on there, PLUS contests!
- Of course I’ll have a GIFT GUIDE for your favorite fashionista.
- Make sure you take advantage of my $50 Personal Style sale!
- OMG, I have a Kwanzaa look and a Christmas look (above) that are so cute!
- Holiday parties and holiday events – I’m going to a couple! Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook for details.
- Did I say sign-up for my newsletter? Click here!
I’m probably gonna wish you a Merry Christmas in the next 12 posts, but I do hope you have an AMAZING holiday season. We have a ton of trash-tastical things going on in the world, so enjoy your family & friends, take care of yourself, and eat a Christmas cookie!