Here’s a list of September’s social media holidays (And hashtags) in order to help you effectively plan your content. In a perfect world, most content creators and influencers would have their content planned out at least a month in advance.
But hey, we keep it real over here. If we can get ahead by two week, we winning! 🏆 So, take a look at the list below and start planning.
• September 15-October 15: National Hispanic Heritage Month
• September 4: National Wildlife Day #NationalWildlifeDay
• September 6: Read A Book Day #ReadABookDay
• September 6: Labor Day #LaborDay
• September 8: International Literacy Day #LiteracyDay
• September 9: National Teddy Bear Day #NationalTeddyBearDay
• September 10: Stand Up To Cancer Day #KissCancerGoodbye
• September 11: National Day of Service and Remembrance #911Day #PatriotDay, #DayOfServiceAndRemembrance
• September 12: National Day of Encouragement #DayOfEncouragement
• September 12: National Video Games Day #VideoGamesDay
• September 12: Grandparents Day #GrandparentsDay
• September 15: Online Learning Day #OnlineLearningDay
• September 21: International Day Of Peace #PeaceDay
• September 22: Fall Begins #FirstDayOfFall #1stDayOfFall
• September 27: National Scarf Day #NationalScarfDay
• September 29: National Coffee Day #NationalCoffeeDay #InternationalCoffeeDay
• September 29: National Women’s Health and Fitness Day #FitnessDay
• September 30: International Podcast Day #InternationalPodcastDay
When I host social media training, my goal is to make sure you feel CONFIDENT to post content CONSISTENTLY. Content confidence only comes from having a PLAN. Following my Glance Digital Strategy Instagram page helps you stay on top of trends, changes, and tips to help you stay focused.