Hello August! Hey girl, when did YOU get here? Seems like I was just wishing for warm weather, now I’m hoping the summer will stay around a bit longer. And it will, because I live in Tennessee. We won’t feel the chill of cool air until October. So, let’s just bask in the HOT glory!
Anyway, what’s going on with Fabglance this month? Let’s see:
- Thanks for your comments on the new blog layout! Please be patient as we are continuing to work out the bugs of migrating EIGHT YEARS worth of posts to a new server. Forgive me if a link doesn’t go where it’s supposed to go.
- The #NashvilleCurves Swimsuit Shoot will drop on August 14th! I gave you a sneakpeek yesterday and that’s not even 10% of the awesomeness we have on deck! Can’t wait for you to meet these ladies!
- We have one month left for you to join the #ShowYourArms Squad! Just tag any pic on social media with the hashtag and help promote body positivity all summer! Photos are featured on my Instagram every Thursday and Friday!
- Did you know that ASHLEY STEWART, one of the country’s top plus-size retailers is coming to NASHVILLE! They are bringing their model search & fashion show to the Mall at Green Hills on August 12th! I’m a VIP correspondent for the event so you know I’ll keep you posted on the amazingness! I better see you there! CLICK HERE to RSVP
- I have a couple collaborations this month! I’m most excited about my partnership with BrewPass! Brewpass is a coffee service that allows you to save money if you buy coffee EVERYDAY! For a monthly fee you can get as much coffee as you’d like, from local coffee shops. You know I have a coupon code for you! Use the code ‘FABLOVESCOFFEE‘ to get $10 off membership or off an a la carte item!
- Oh yeah, BE MY GUEST, is coming back! There are some great music events at City Winery that I’ll have tix for! Make sure to sign-up for my newsletter to get details on free shows!
That’s about it … for right now! New posts go up weekly, check back daily for fun fashion info. What are you doing this month? Let’s talk about it on the comments section!