Ok, simple chic is the way to go sometimes. Take away the bells and whistles and add a simple yet bold pattern and you have this week’s bag. It’s the Fendi Peekaboo Tote. I haven’t been this happy about a Fendi bag since the Spybag collection. Let’s hope the the bootleggers don’t copy this one too much or too quickly – lol. Check the details and purchase info below.
A lady’s favorite peekaboo style sidesteps from its classic demure look and adds plush calf hair patchwork panels for a little color and flair.
- Military gold/dark green/black dyed calf hair pieces (Italy) shape V’d panels.
- Golden hardware.
- Dark brown top handle with rings; 4 1/2″ drop.
- Logo turnlock fastens peekaboo sides.
- Top leather straps clasp at stud detailed sides.
- Screw tops adorn top of inside center divide.
- Inside, zip pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 12″H x 15 3/4″W x 6″D.
- Made in Italy.