- Purchase a ticket – Seems simple enough. Right now a 5-day VIP passes are $350. Each pass includes: Nightly admission with reserved seating to the Nashville Fashion Week events, two drink tickets per night, valet parking (when applicable), a premium gift bag, and more. Single night tickets usually become available the closer we get to the event. Put your name on the NFW email list to get updates. You can purchase tickets HERE.
- Volunteer – Can’t afford a regular ticket but you’d love to be in on the action? Volunteer opportunities are now available. Volunteer positions are available in the following areas: Production, greeters, clean-up, food & beverage, seating, security, and runners. The more available you are, the more likely NFW will choose you. Click here to complete a volunteer application.
- Be a model – I’ve seen many lovely ladies & gentleman start their high-profile modeling careers by walking in NFW. Have you heard of Binx Walton? Hometown girl, now traveling the world modeling? Do you think you have what it takes? The next model casting will take place on February 25, 3 – 6PM at Marathon Village, 1310 Clinton Street, Suite 217. Click HERE for information and instructions.
- Hair & Makeup –What’s a fashion show without exciting hair and make-up? Each year, NFW chooses local and national hair & make-up stylists to work behind the scenes making the models look amazing. If you have great training, a strong portfolio, and a week to volunteer, this would be the perfect opportunity to increase your exposure. Click HERE to submit your information.
- Write about it – Do you have a fashion or style blog, work at your school/college newspaper, or work for a legitimate online/print media source that provides fashion coverage? Well make sure you apply for media credentials. You won’t have the best seat in the house, but your hard work and accurate yet interesting coverage will allow your blog, website, or newspaper to experience plenty of views. Apply for media credentials HERE.
These opportunities end quickly, so make sure to get in where you fit in. Hope to see you at the shows! I’ll be providing media coverage so you’ll see me buzzing around snapping pictures with my iphone and blowing up my social media pages (follow me on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Tumblr).Oh yeah, follow my hashtag #PrepWithFabGlance as I show you how I get ready for the big week!