Over on Instagram I’ve been chatting about influencing on a budget. Becoming an influencer can be costly and time consuming with low return on investment for the first year. With so many people entering the influencer industry, many don’t know where to start or what tools to buy. Below, I spotlight 5 tools to buy RIGHT NOW to get you started.
5 Tools to Buy Now to be an Influencer
- Cell Phone Tripod – I actually have two of these. One for the car and one for the house so when I’m ready to film a quick vid or take pics of an outfit, I’m ready.
- Bluetooth Cellphone Remote – So, when you don’t have a friend or photographer to take your photos, this is the game changer! I buy them by the because they break easily. Using a Bluetooth remote allows you to be hands free and creative.
- Adjustable Ring Light – If you’ve been working from home, you may have a ring light already. But if not, this takes your selfie game to the next level. Also, if you want to film an IG or FB LIVE, a ring light helps you look well-lit and professional. BONUS – this one is adjustable.
- Weekly Planner – When it’s time to plan that content, the easiest way to do so is to use a simple weekly/monthly planner. This one is pretty, durable, and has lots of empty pages for note-taking.
- Peel & Stick Marble Tiles – I know this is a wild card, but when you want to photograph items for your profile and you don’t have fancy counter space, floor tiles are the key! Makes your flat-lays fly without having to buy a whole new kitchen lol!
So, remember, starting this influencer life doesn’t have to be expensive. But, it does take some tools and a lot of practice. Make sure to read this post, Blogging on a Budget, for more tips on entering the industry.
Of course if you need more help, book a 1-on-1 workshop with me, CLICK HERE